Sunday, May 10, 2009

I TOOK A POLL (not danced on one) and...

In keeping with tradition, I hear you guys (and girls) like to take polls. Actually, my friend Ross told me about polls and bandwagon effects and underdogs and how that relates to the BCS and that is why Georgia gets screwed or something (I sort of stopped listening about 4 seconds into him talking...ssshhh don't tell him that).

Anyway here is a poll of me! That is something far more interesting that political banter about gallup and straws, blah blah.

So you get to pick numbers 1 through 7 of some of my personal favorite photos I have of me (well actually I like the sexier ones too, but you all can't handle that, I have a feeling this site is frequented by boys, NOT men. Soo sawwwy!)

LOL!

Ok so this should be easy enough, just pick the one you like best and at the end of a week we'll have a winner. And start thinking of the next contest...something interesting, something unique and mail them to my management company at brasshatgroup@gmail.com

They said something about giving people who comment and make suggestions on contests will get private pictures, but that is up to them. They are boys too. HA!

Have a good evening and enjoy this bit of silly fun.

Thanks! ~ Ginger :)



NUMBER 1

NUMBER 2

NUMBER 3

NUMBER 4

NUMBER 5


























NUMBER 6























NUMBER 7

No comments:

Post a Comment